The only independently tested touch-free handle on the market.
- Complies to building regulations.
- Contains silver-ion technology to stop the spread of germs.
- Keeps your hands away from door handles.
Door handles are a well-known infection point - now there is a clean and tested way to open a door.
- Attaches directly to the door, or to any door handle up to 26mm in diameter.
- Certified as 'Suitable for severe duty’ (BS8424:2004 grade 4) the highest grade a door handle can achieve.
- Contains a highly active and natural silver-ion additive that prevents bacteria from reproducing for the lifetime of the product - no recoating needed. The additive has recently been tested against SARS-CoV-2. (https://www.addmaster.co.uk/news/biomaster-success-in-sars-cov-2-virus-testing?mc_cid=3c22db1f6e&mc_eid=770b0e3db1).
- Easy to install and maintenance-free.
- Suitable for people with restricted hand or limb function.
- Made in the UK.
WHAT IS BS8424:2004 GRADE 4?BS8424:2004 is a test of strength and durability, handles are graded 1-4, grade 4 is the highest grade.To comply, a force of 120 kg (264 lbs.) is used to pull then push the handle 5000 times without suffering damage or deforming more than 1 mm from its pretest measurement.
Hands-free door handle.
For a full refund, all items must be returned in a saleable condition within 30 days of receipt. Please post all items via registered post.