Helping to keep hands and handles clean.
- The only hands-free door opener in the world to comply to building regulations.
- Contains silver-ion technology that stops the spread of germs.
- Keeps hands away from high-traffic door handles.
Door handles are a well known infection point. Germs spread quickly from these surfaces to clean hands - now there is a clean and tested way to open a door.
- Attaches directly to the door or to a door handle up to 26mm in diameter.
- Our handle has been certified as 'Suitable for severe duty’ (BS8424:2004 grade 4) the strongest grade a door handle can get.
- Made with Biomaster, a highly active and natural silver-ion additive that prevents bacteria from reproducing and provides a clean sanitary surface (ISO 22196:2011 compliant and meets EPA standards). The additive has recently been tested against SARS-CoV-2 (https://www.addmaster.co.uk/news/biomaster-success-in-sars-cov-2-virus-testing?mc_cid=3c22db1f6e&mc_eid=770b0e3db1).
- Maintenance free - The antimicriobial additive in our handle remains active for the lifetime of the product and never needs re-coating.
- Easy to install.
- Antiligature design.
- Suitable for those with reduced hand strength.
- Made in the UK.
WHAT IS BS8424:2004 GRADE 4?BS8424:2004 is a test of strength and durability, handles are graded 1-4, grade 4 is the strongest grade.For a pull handle to be certified as Grade 4 it has to pass the most rigorous testing at an accredited laboratory.A force of 120 kg (264 lbs.) is used to pull and push the handle, this is repeated 5000 times. The handle is then remeasured, if it has deformed more than 1 mm (3/64″) from its pretest measurement then it fails the BS8424:2004 Grade 4 standard. Our handle passed.
WHY IS BS8424:2004 IMPORTANT?Attaching an untested product to your door will let you down and could invalidate insurances or safety regulations.
Hands-free door handle.
For a full refund, all items must be returned in a saleable condition within 30 days of receipt. Please post all items via registered post.